SOYAOIL® MURAL SCENIC PAINTS
Mural scenic paints are developed specifically for the arts and film industry. A wide selection of rich, matte non reflective theatrical colours formulated using our durable soya-based zero VOC paint system. We package all of our scenic paints pre-tinted so that they are ready for use. Odourless, vivid, durable and eco-friendly. Versatile to be used over any common surfaces including muslin, wood, metal, drywall, vinyl, plastics and more.
Matte Anti-Glare • Gloss
- Straight forward application with pre-dispersed mica pigments (comes ready to use in can)
- Great flow / leveling making for easy application and cleans up with soap & water.
- Produces beautiful high profile and unique shimmering finishes.
- Zero Volative Organic Content VOC and low in odour.
- Made using Eco-Green multi purpose Soya oil resin that is 65% renewable (plant oil ingredient).
- 100% biodegradable formula ingredients with no content of Crystalline Silica, Formaldehyde, or Aromatic Carbons.
- Green Building LEED compliant.
SoyaOil Coatings® products have been designed, formulated and tested to represent a premier range of environmentally friendly professional commercial coating products.SoyaOil Coatings® branded products represent a wide range of commercial high quality paints, plasters, reactive coatings and next generation, high tech GREEN coating systems. SoyaOil Coatings® is formulated around zero Volatile Organic Content as well as achieving a low industrial carbon footprint in manufacturing processes; SoyaOil Coatings®, your green choice for coatings.
Formulated around zero Volatile Organic Content, as well as achieving a low industrial carbon footprint manufacturing processes; making SoyaOil Coatings® your green choice for coatings. Formulations are designed with a selected combination of traditional, natural, renewable, and modern ingredients. Resulting in healthy, user friendly, professional grade coatings, for use in the Industrial, Architectural, Artistic, and Decorative industries.
SoyaOil Coatings® products conform to EPA, FDA and LEED specifications supported by our Technical Data Sheets (TDS) and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS). Please take some time to review the information available to you here. If you have questions just contact us we would be pleased to assist you further.